Once you arrive at Morocco, you will be surprised with the various accomodations it has got with different designs. Some were influenced by the European architecture while others still abide by the Moroccan design inhereted from generation to generation.
- Riads and Guesthouses: Houses with mainly local architecture, characterized with tranquility and personal service that you may not find in big hotels.
- Hotels: following the range of ranking based on your preferences.
- Kasbahs: A group of earthen buildings surrounded by high walls, the houses crowd together within the defensive walls, which are reinforced by corner towers. Kasbahs become one of the prefered destinations of tourists where they have their meals and spend the nights.
- Berber Nomad Tents: the typical and authentic design prefered by Nomads. Tents were mainly made of camel, goat or sheep wool; always furnished with carpet, small table, solar-powered lamp/candles, mattresses on the floor with sheets, blankets and pillow. toilets and bathrooms are included too.
- Auberge (Hostel): small hotels scattered all over Morocco, mainly in off road places. If you are adventure – lover you will encounter them. Then you can take a rest or even spend a night there.